ARRI introduces Orbiter, a new LED luminaire that is poised to change the way the industry looks at digital lighting. An ultra-bright, tunable, and directional LED fixture, Orbiter is the most technologically advanced luminaire ever produced for image capture and color fidelity.
- Changeable optics is the core innovation in Orbiter. Variety of optics including: open face, projection, dome, and light banks.
- ARRI Spectra six-color, wide gamut light engine. Orbiter has a larger CCT range of 2,000 to 20,000 K with ultra-high color rendition across all color temperatures.
- Extremely powerful output for maximal brightness and perfect colors
- Lighting Operating System (LiOS) with powerful software features
- Integrated color sensor for matching ambient light
- Robust, weatherproof housing. A new weatherproof housing enables outdoor application by using an aluminum cast body with bumpers made of reinforced plastic.
- Removable, intuitive control panel With a 4” full-color display
- Perfect smooth dimming down to zero without color changes or jumps
- Full suite of connectors, and sensors (EtherCON, USB-A, USB-C, 5-pin XLR DMX, CRMX, SD Card, Sync Input).
- Internal power supply, wireless DMX, and battery input